Garbage Can That Flew Away in Windstorm Spotted With Younger, More Attractive Family

ROCHESTER, NY – Rochester experienced Wind gusts at near hurricane-level strength yesterday which caused damage to buildings, accidents on the roads, and for most garbage cans to disappear.

Waste Management told InnerloopBlog.com that in 90% of cases the garbage can that blew away will be spotted in a neighbors yard within a few days. “In the other 10% of cases though we find that the Garbage Can has used the windstorm as their chance to escape and start a new life with a new family” said WM Manager Todd Smegory.

The Uschold Family in Greece is part of the 10%. Their receptacle was found in the South Wedge outside of Lux smoking a Clove Cigarette and wearing a fedora.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s