Oh man, how did this even happen? Weren’t you just at a hotdog stand? Wow, this place is crowded, maybe you just got in the wrong line-Seriously! it’s super crowded in here and you can’t really comfortably look down. When did the Bill Grey’s Iceplex get so freaking crowded? Is there a Tribunes game-no, MCC doesn’t do hockey anymore, that stopped last year. What the fuck is in my hand, and what is going on here?
Lets take a mental checklist to see what cylindrical object is in my hand:
1. Is it smooth, or rigged and crispy?- So, it might be kinda hard to tell, because there is a napkin wrapped around it, and if you move your hand you might drop it. Maybe squeeze it? Wait, no, shit, everybody is moving toward the rink, uh, okay yeah maybe you can find a seat in there.
2. Did you visit a hot dog stand, or a churro stand?- Uhhhh, well i mean I just stood in the line. Honestly it could have been a combo cart, I think it also sold tortas and even kebabs. What kind of cart is that even? Very diverse choice of sales.
3. Alright, what the shit is going on here?- Seriously, there are so many people here. Can’t be a sport thing. Like, holy crap. Is it a holiday today? Oh! There’s a gap in the crowd up there. go and see if you can check out this food in your hand.
4. Is there delicious cinnamon on your hand, or bitter hot dog water?- Well my hands are super sweaty, so thats kind of a bad test. I also work at a bakery so, yeah, there is cinnamon and sugar there too. Fuck man, maybe I should’ve gotten a taco- who is that up there? Is this-there is a guy at a podium.
5. Wait, is that Bernie Sanders?– Yeah holy fuck, when did- Oh! Oh oh oh, shit, thats right, he had a rally today. Fuck, well might as well stay, I support his stuff. So I guess- oh! It’s a churro! awww yeaaaaah, churro time.
Alright alright alright! Lets double down to churro town! Bern-dog gets me, I bet he’s a churro hound. Today wound up pretty good.
Shit, I should remember to vote.