Breaking News: You Will Spend Your Entire Paycheck at Wegmans This Week

Rochester,NY- The Innerloop has just discovered that roughly 98% of Rochestrerians will be blowing their paychecks at Wegmans this week. Mainly on bad beer and food they’re probably not going to eat. The other 2% will be shopping at Tops and that is just disgusting to think about.

Leave a Reply